Photo of the Church of St Mary the Virgin, Canons Ashby

 

Northamptonshire Past and Present

 

Issue No 66 (2013)

 

The cover shows an image of the Church of St Mary the Virgin, Canons Ashby.

 

Note: To return to this page when reading a pdf file use the Back button of the browser.

Contents

  • Notes and News
  • Revising Pevsner
  • Alexander Ellis Anderson LRIBA (1866-1935): A Scottish Architect in Northampton
  • John Alfred Gotch (1852-1942)
  • Farthingstone: A Mecca for Edwardian Architecture and Art
  • Two Garden Suburbs in Northampton That Never Were: The Spencer Estate, Dallington and the Delapré Garden Village
  • St Nicholas Church, Marston Trussell
  • The Restoration of St Andrew's Church, Arthingworth 1871-3: A Contest Between the Architect and the Incumbent
  • A Carved Stone Head at Blisworth: Part of Holdenby House?
  • Sulby Hall: Further Information
  • Writing Northamptonshire's History: The Early VCH in the County
  • The First Northamptonshire County Council Revisited
  • Book Reviews:
    • An Atlas of Northamptonshire: the Medieval and Early-modern Landscape
    • Detained in England 1914-1920 Eastcote POW Camp Pattishall
    • Genealogical Findings from the Diary of Thomas Cartwright, Bishop of Chester (1634-1689)
    • A History of the Northampton and County Club, George Row, 1873-2013
    • Northamptonshire Spires and Squires
    • Estate Letters from the Time of John 2nd Duke of Montagu 1709-39
  • Obituary Notices:
    • Elsie Lewis 1913-2013
    • John Rigby 1930-2013
    • Derrick Surham 1926-2012

 

Complete issue in a single file: No 66 (file size: 3,851kB)

return to the index page

Note: To return to this page when reading a pdf file use the Back button of the browser.